Pre-Construction Manager – London – £100k – £110k + package
Pre-Construction Manager needed for a well-established client, with plenty of work secured for the future. This will be paying between £100k – £110k + package.
This London based main contractor who have been running for over 30 years and pride themselves on having exceptional staff retention rates and delivering a high end product. They specialise in residential projects within central London ranging from 100 – 850 units.
- Working with Consultants to ensure design, value engineering and buildability are considered at all times.
- Managing the PCSA where necessary, including all internal departments are working in a timely fashion.
- Attending tender and preconstruction meetings to ensure every detail is considered and risk is eliminated.
- Identifying key risks and abnormals and driving a strategy to mitigate these or design these out during Draft CPs.
- Progressing all surveys required to develop a risk adverse design.
- Working with clients to develop and define proposals throughout the Pre-Construction Stages of projects.
- Appointing and developing strong working relationships with all consultants.
- Leading liaison for the Client.
- Arranging and advising in all Design Team meetings, chairing all Consultant meetings
- Implementing the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost.
- Attending meetings with the Client and lead communication flow with Consultants, keeping the business advised.
- Supporting all phases of the project and responding to all matters that may affect the Client's objective.
- Supporting on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
To find out more about this role call Dom on 07711420660 or email [email protected]