Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – City of London – Critical Building
Continental Shift (Days & Nights)
My client is currently seeking an Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a contract in the City of London. My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider in Central London who boast a portfolio of high-profile buildings. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
An all-round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- Salary up to £43,875
- Overtime (At least 20 days guaranteed overtime in holiday cover without additional works/projects)
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
- Structured Career Paths into Management
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
- Fire alarms
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Office Moves
- Office Re-set
- First Line Chiller Response
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical Qualifications – City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
- Building Services knowledge Experience
- Critical experience would be beneficial
- Client facing
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]