*MATERIALS CONTROLLER ROLE*
We are currently recruiting for a Materials Controller to work with our client a House builder with a large site in Ebbsfleet Kent, the project is due to run for 9 years in total:
Our client are looking to appoint a passionate Material Controller:
- Assist Site Manager in preparation of materials schedules in accordance with construction programme.
- Monitor and control all material deliveries to site and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute materials on site in accordance with works package schedule.
- Liaise with materials suppliers to achieve required delivery date.
- Attend weekly sub-contractor meetings.
- Prepare monthly stock accounts for costing.
- Liaise with Site Manager daily to identify materials requisitions.
- Prepare delivery schedules and ensure these are included within orders.
- Carry out stock controls to forecast materials requirements and/or deficiency in a timely manner.
- Check daily material stock levels and ensure materials are called off in a timely manner to meet the planned installation dates.
- Assist Site Manager in the preparation of waste management strategy and execute the waste management strategy to ensure best commercial and environment value.
- Ensure the materials storage and distribution is organised and compliant with the site specific environment plan.
- Ensure all materials are stored and protected in accordance with current best practice to minimise damage or deformation.
- A love for construction and housebuilding.
- Proven Experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of building industry / construction materials.
- Computer Literate and numerate.
- Current CSCS accreditation.
In return, they offer a Competitive Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. They also invest heavily in the development and training of the employees.