Graduate Technical Coordinator
Assistant Technical Coordinator – Residential
£25k – £27k + Generous Benefits Package
I am working closely with Residential Developer based in Surrey, they are looking for the next upcoming technical superstar to join their team as an Assistant Technical Coordinator and learn from some of the best in the business.
As an Assistant Technical Coordinator they will work closely with the Technical Managers on live developments and assist them with their day-to-day duties. Assisting with the discharge of planning conditions including producing Construction Environmental Management Plans, S106 legal agreement conditions etc. and learn all aspects of the role from an experienced team.
This role would suit a recent graduate, someone with 1-2 years construction experience, or someone currently working as an Assistant Technical Coordinator.
- First and foremost, a strong work ethic and a clear passion for Construction.
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- An understanding of what a Assistant Technical Coordinator does.
- Able to confidently read/check drawings.
- Experience using CAD, Sketch-up, or 4D design is advantageous
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Location: Aldershot, Surrey
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position don’t hesitate, apply now!