Gas Installation Engineer – Coventry
My client who currently look after in excess of 20,000 properties operating within Birmingham are currently looking for a team of 2 or individuals to work within their newly awarded social housing contract, undertaking domestic gas install works located in Birmingham. The work will mainly consist of 80% combi boiler swap, 10 % boiler conversions and 10% full heating installs.
All the jobs are pre- surveyed and materials are all delivered to site.
The successful candidate will be required to hold the following:
- ACS (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1)
- Social housing experience desirable
- UK Driving License/ Passport
In return you will receive:
- Consistent workload
- Weekly pay
- Further development within their in-house training centre’s
- Tight working location’s
- If wanted once the work has been QC can be given 2 boiler swaps per day
To apply please pass across a CV or contact Rose at Skilled Careers on 07979 802 148 for more information