We are currently recruiting Service&Repair Engineers to take on ongoing subcontract positions, working for leading Gas contractors/Housing Assocations, in which currently hold long length Social housing contracts, in and around London. Specifically we are urgently recruiting experienced Gas Engineers, to work anywhere in South East London, however please call if you are near, as we have many jobs surrounding South East London, especially just outside of that part of London, going into Kent.
- Area provided for you to work in for the day to comfortably complete a minimum of 10 services a day
- Typically Gas engineers working for our companies are earning a minimum of £1000 a week
- 5 days a week provided plus Weekend work available (Please call if you can only aquire three days, for example)
- Call out not mandatory
You will need to be/ need:
- Full ACS certification
- Gas safe registered
- Van and tools (If you are looking for permanent work, this will be provided)
- Callibiration Certificate
- Domestic tickets – Social housing experience ideal, but not essential
- Driving Licence
For the opportunity of an ongoing contract that could see you past the summer, or your new next best permanent position please call myself Breeze Mitchell on 07539 218 553 , in order for me to provide more detail. You can also Email me at [email protected] .
I look forward to speaking with you!