We are currently recruiting a Service&Repair Engineer to take on ongoing subcontract positions, working for a leading Gas contractor/Housing Assocation in which currently holds long length Social housing contracts, in Norwich. Specifically we are urgently recruiting an experienced Gas Engineer to work in Norwich.
- Area provided for you to work in for the day to comfortably complete a minimum of 10 services a day
- Typically Gas engineers working for our companies are earning a minimum of £250 a day!
- 5 days a week provided plus Weekend work available
- Call out not mandatory
You will need to be/ need:
- Full ACS certification
- Gas safe registered
- Van and tools (If you are looking for permanent work, this will be provided)
- Callibiration Certificate
- Domestic tickets – Social housing experience ideal, but not essential
- Driving Licence
For the opportunity of an ongoing contract that could see you past the summer, or your new next best permanent position please call myself on 07539 218 553 , in order for me to provide more detail. You can also Email me at [email protected] .
I look forward to speaking with you!