Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor
A renowned residential developer who produce luxury new homes across the UK are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a large 500+ unit scheme in central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression and get involved in a large complex project. It is a great chance to help form the growth of a developing team and being part of a cooperative and forward-thinking company.
You must have experience running high rise RC frame residential schemes.
- Check, register, acknowledge and procure tenders, monthly monitoring
- Involved in aspects of costs and monitoring of commercial aspects of a development
- Take on tasks instructed by the Commercial Director
- Hold cost meetings where required
- Quantity measurement, estimating, procure materials
- Prepare S curve monetary progress and CVR reports
- Address variations/claims, risk & opportunity reviews
- Check/make sub-contractor payment applications
- Monitor aftersales care, contra charging
Specification & Requirements
- Highly motivated with strong desire to grow within the business
- Degree Qualified
- Good problem solver and work with minimal instruction
- Punctual, reliable and good practical skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you are a Senior/Quantity Surveyor and you are interested in this role, please call me for a confidential discussion on 07484534555 or send an email to [email protected]