External Site Manager
I am recruiting for an External Site Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project based in the Kent area. This is a long-term freelance role.
The project consists of 3 high rise towers consisting of 6 stories, with an RC frame.
You will be managing external packages, in particular Brickwork.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6, SMSTS, First Aid
*A good knowledge of all external packages on RC frame residential projects.
* Brickwork background preferred