Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – City of London
Monday – Friday
12 Hour Days & Nights – Continental
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London. The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be part of a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The hours of work are 12-hour Night and Days on a Continental Pattern.
- Salary £41,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Overtime Available
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
- Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- Electrically qualified to recognised level.
- 10 years Commercial Experience
- 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience
- Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]