Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Maintenance – Liverpool Street
Monday – Friday / 08:00am – 17:00pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be leading a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining consists of 2 tennants so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
- Salary £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Overtime Available
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
- Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarms
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Cooling Towers – 6 on site
- Electrically qualified to recognised level.
- HVAP or Willing to undertake HV course
- 7 years Commercial Experience
- 2 Years Lead Engineer Experience
- Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact [email protected]