Development Engineer – Residential & Housebuilding
£40k – £55k + Car Allowance + Large Bonus + Package
My client are looking for a Development Engineer, they are an award-winning private housebuilder who despite the current situation are extremely busy! Their success is partly due to the beautiful design-led homes they build in the most affluent areas along the M40 corridor.
They are looking to expand their Engineering team with the addition of a Development Engineer to work alongside the Technical Manager. Working on sites from proposal to completion, you will be responsible for all design stages and liaise with both the internal team, external agencies, and utilising existing relationship with local engineers in the highways departments and drainage authorities.
The role will be split between site and office, the office is located just north of Oxford with sites along the M5, M40, M1 Corridor.
- Responsible from proposals to completion of all design stages of each project
- Support the Land team in the development of initial design schemes for future projects
- Attending and leading client meetings and information sessions as well as attending Site meetings
- Offering innovative solutions to problems as they arise
- Using AUTOCAD, PDS, AutoTRACK and Microsoft Office for checking drawings when required
- Securing S38/104/278 technical approvals in line with the business units key programme dates
- A passion for construction and innovative approach to problem solving
- Keen interest and knowledge of industry innovations and engineering solutions
- A good understanding of the requirements of the Local Authority
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
Salary: £40k – £55k + Car Allowance + Large Bonus + Package
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position don’t hesitate, apply now!