Design Manager – Education
£50k – £70k + Generous Benefits Package
My client is a well established Main Contractor with a long history of completing projects across a wide range of sectors. They are seeking a Design Manager to join the established team working on the Pre-construction and delivery phases of Education projects.
You will be based in Reading during the pre-construction phase and then visit the site regularly once the construction starts.
As the Design Manager, you be working on existing frameworks and project manage the bids & tender process, securing the opportunity, and then developing the schemes ensuring there is minimal risk, maximum profit, and a happy client at all times.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a track record of delivering schemes on frameworks within the Education sector for a Main Contractor.
- Previous experience completing new build & refurbishment schemes within the Education sector.
- Excellent understanding of Traditional & D&B Contracts.
- Experience in leading projects from the bid stage.
- Able to confidently read/check drawings and communicate information to the site team.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position don’t hesitate, apply now!