Assistant Contract Manager – City of London
One of the leading M&E service providers are currently looking to recruit an assistant Contract Manager to be based in one of the most prestgious buildings in the City of London. The client is one of the biggest names in the commercial maintenance industry. The role will be managing the contract and the main duties of the role are detailed below:
Candidates must be HVAP
- Basic Salary of up to £55,000
- 20 Days+ Annual Leave
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression to Site Supervisor
- Plan and implement a critical and non-critical engineering maintenance strategy for all properties in scope.
- Carryout inspections and implement audit protocols for the continuous improvement of maintenance of operational delivery.
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance activities are delivered to plan, on time and within budget, with emphasis on Critical Engineering Services.
- Ensure compliance with latest legislation in terms of statutory maintenance, health & safety, and environmental management.
- Develop performance standards, and operational protocols.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the repairs and maintenance portion of the annual budget, providing variance reports to Line Management on a monthly basis and assisting with annual reconciliations.
- Review quotations for the procurement of additional works within agreed authorised limits.
- Lead the account critical services network in the building(s) responsibilities to ensure consistency of delivery and best practice.
- Pro-active approach to engineering related Incidents both inside and outside of normal working hours.
- Work collaboratively with the end Client's Critical Engineering team.
- Attend client meetings where requested.
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Manager with a recognised qualification C&G/HNC
- Proven track record working in the critical or data centre environment.
- Strong technical background and understanding of critical systems.
- Excellent client / vendor relationship skills.
- Strong financial understanding.
- Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients.
- Clear Reporting Abilities.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Sustainability Awareness.
- Strong IT Skills
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact [email protected]