An opportunity for a Civil Technician has arisen with a prestigious civil and structural design consultancy based in Central London who consistently work with creative and imaginative architects and blue-chip developers.
As a Civil Technician you will be contributing to the drawing and modelling input on civil engineering designs on roads, drainage and infrastructure on projects ranging from £1M to £300M and work alongside the senior team members.
• You will be responsible for the modelling input on several civil engineering projects and assisting with the implementation of office standards.
• Attending BIM workshops to coordinate with the wider design team externally as well as the structural teams internally.
• As the team develops and uses new technology and software such as Infraworks and Navisworks you will be at the forefront assisting in the implementation throughout the civil engineering team and wider company.
• There will be opportunities for you to take on small projects and be responsible for both the design and details as well as their delivery.
• You will have good communication skills and an ability to retrieve information from others.
• You will have excellent experience in the use of:
• AutoCAD, Civils 3D (essential)
• Experience of the following computer packages would be a distinct advantage, but not essential:
• (Microdrainage/ Windows, Autodesk Infraworks, Navisworks, PDS, PDS Signs and Line)
• HNC/HND or ONC/OND
• £28k – £35k
• Life Assurance
• Critical Illness
• Payment Protection
• Occupational Sick Pay
• 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
To apply please send a CV to Kenny at [email protected]