BIM Coordinator – Main Contractor
up to £55,000 DOE + Generous Benefits Package
My client is an established main contractor who focuses on large new build residential and commercial schemes across London.
Due to recent project wins they are seeking an enthusiastic BIM Coordinator to join the team and work with them to implement software, process’ and over time create an internal BIM team.
The BIM Coordinator will come from a background in this from either a contractor, architects’ practice, or consultant. You will be based in their Central London office, working closely with the Pre-Construction manager.
As the BIM Coordinator, you will initially be working on live projects doing Clash Detection & Clash Detection Reports, updating the COBIE specification.
- First and foremost, a strong work ethic and a clear passion for Construction.
- Previous experience implementing best practices & procedures.
- Experience working on large new build construction projects.
- Experience using CAD, Revit, Navisworks, & Syncro.
- 3+ years’ experience as a BIM Coordinator
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
Location: Central London
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position don’t hesitate, apply now!