Skilled careers are working with e leading M&E contractor with a strong presence across sectors who require a site administor who can also get involved in document control duties (20% of workload) to work on a very notable new build mixed use education development in East London.
Project Administrator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Booking deliveries on the site using online booking system
- Order of office stationery supplies, small site materials and PPE
- submissions of documents
- Effectively following company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents, keeping document issue deadlines as well as ensuring the safe keeping of confidential information
- Raising tickets with IT in relation to server access, group project email address, IT issues
- Monitoring statuses of documents and comments as well as all incoming and outgoing information
- Preparation of reports and stats
- Control and maintenance of documents workflow between Dornan and internal subcontractors
- Using the online gate system to provide daily reports of operatives on site
- Acting as the main point of contact for incoming IT equipment required on site
- Print off and maintenance of all hard copy files on the project
- Maintain and organize site server, keeping folders and files saved according to company’s standards, making sure QA/QC procedures are followed accordingly
- Any other administration duties as required.
Project Administrator experience
- Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Microsoft Word and powerpoint knowledge to an intermediate level
- Excel knowledge to an advanced level
- Advanced knowledge of Aconex or Asite
- Able to work on your own initiative
Sign off to pay a good hourly rate, initial contract will last for 6 months, immediate start.