Trainee Quantity Surveyor
TRAINEE QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH HOUSE BUILDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION IN STAFFORDSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to showcase their skills and knowledge working with a reputable house builder based in the West Midlands.
Working with an established house builder, you will be required as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to have experience assisting and observing the execution of the Quantity Surveying function on allocated contracts. You will use your knowledge as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to fulfil the requirements of the company in maximising quality of service and profitability.
Start date: This position is Immediately available
Rate: £24,000 per annum – £28,000 per annum + package
- Working with the Quantity Surveyor to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Assisting with the management of projects from inception through to completion on multiple sites
- General filing and storing of correspondence and records.
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Preparing and submitting material delivery sheets
- Assisting with submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with the Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
- Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices
- Assisting with internal cost reporting
- Attend applicable college/university for formal academic training – generally on a day release basis
- Quantity Surveying experience working with a house builder or Main Contractor
- Working towards your degree
if you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.