We're currently recruiting for Traffic Marshall with Construction Skills Certification to work on a site in Weybridge, Surrey.
You will hold a Green CSCS card, Traffic Marshall Ticket, have full set of PPE and previous experience within construction.
This Traffic Marshall position is on a fulltime, ongoing basis.
The primary duties of Traffic Marshal job include:
- Recording deliveries and managing the visitor logbook.
- Ensuring that drivers and workers adhere to health and safety regulations on-site.
- Facilitating the movement of cranes, dump trucks, and heavy vehicles on-site.
- Maintaining communications with the site office and heavy vehicle drivers.
- Ensuring the safe movement of vehicles into and out of the construction site.
- Preserving pedestrian and traffic routes outside of the site entrance.
- Directing road traffic when vehicles enter or exit the site.
If interested in the Traffic Marshall role, please call the Trades team on 02070657272 or respond to the advert with your CV.