TECHNICAL MANAGER REQUIRED TO JOIN THE PROCUREMENT TEAM OF A GROWING HOUSE BUILDER BASED IN WARWICKSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to showcase their skills and knowledge working for a high end house builder based in Warwickshire.
You will be required as a Technical Manager to have experience in evaluating and appraising development opportunities. You will use your knowledge as a Technical Manager to lead a team and provide technical information and solutions in the process of land identification, evaluation, and acquisition.
Start date: This role is immediately available
Rate: £65,000 per annum – £75,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance + Package
- Setting up of design team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure efficient delivery on the chosen projects
- Maintain an overview of the architectural design of your development
- Provide technical guidance, construction planning and logistic information for land bids/tenders.
- Production of health and safety construction plan with the CM and issue monthly CDM statements.
- Direct all parts of the pre-development process related to the architectural and engineering activities as well as the technical solutions for land acquisition, planning and pre-development preparations, prior to handover to the production team.
- Responsibility for dealing with technical and design matters on site, collaborating with Group Technical and Land teams.
- Advise on housing mix, layout designs and relevant design constraints.
- Experience working as a Technical Manager for a housing developer
- Experience in managing all technical elements of house building
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.