An award-winning tier 1 developer are looking for a technical manager to work on a large RC frame residential scheme in southwest London, the technical manager will be working in a team of 3 looking after 2 specific blocks of the £500+ Million project. As technical manager you will manage the technical planning and delivery of infrastructure, including services and landscaping on developments. You will report and assist the Senior Technical Manager in the appointment and management of external design consultants.
- A pro-active management style with capability to lead and coordinate the managers across a wider team.
- Ability to prioritise and delegate as appropriate effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that the required objectives are met.
- Leadership skills including assertiveness, being decisive, flexible, good time management, organised, effective at leading / participating in meetings, works well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Effective people management of direct reports, including goal setting, performance management, giving feedback, direction, support and coaching.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction, house building and construction, with a focus on high standards and excellence.
- Experience and knowledge of planning, financial and legal processes.
- A general background knowledge in property combined with a relevant qualification.
- Experience of Project Management in either a development company or professional practice.
- Up to date knowledge of best practice and the latest products and specification items available in the marketplace.
- An ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management with respect to Client, professional practices and site operators, both internal and external to the company.
- An understanding of the construction process involving JCT forms of contract.
- Experience using a document management system such as Viewpoint/4P.
- Experience in a Technical Manager role
Salary and Package
£70,000 – £75,000 + £5,500 Car allowance or Company car
25 days holiday
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]