TECHNICAL COORDINATOR ACROSS ALL LEVELS REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT ROLE WORKING WITH AN ESTABLISHED NEW BUILD HOUSING DEVELOPER BASED IN THE SOUTH MIDLANDS
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to move to the next level in their career and express their skills and knowledge working with a very busy new build housing developer.
You will be required as a Technical Coordinator to have experience manage a site as agreed with the Technical Manager from design stage to post completion, in line with delivery programme.. You will use your knowledge as a Technical Coordinator to resolve all technical related queries including conducting site visits as required.
Start date: January 2021
Rate: £30,000 per annum- £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance + package
- Co-ordinate delivery of surveys & reports required for the development and manage associated requirements from design to completion.
- Co-ordinate consultants to deliver the civil engineering designs including legal plans.
- Undertaking value engineering assessments and ensure buildability.
- Following technical approval being granted, managing timely completion of legal agreements.
- Obtain Management Company quotations, reviewing, comparing and providing the Technical Director with recommendation for appointments.
- Co-ordinate consultants to deliver the house type working drawing packs and liaise with key suppliers to provide ancillary drawing information for tender, construction and sales packs.
- Co-ordinate the accuracy of information supplied by all departments to ensure no discrepancies.
- Submission of all information to NHBC
- Attending Pre-Start Meetings and brief all departments on matters related to the engineering and working drawings.
- Co-ordinate information and liaise with architects, civil and structural engineers and landscape architects, ensuring consistency between various designs.
- Assist the Land, Planning & Development teams with advice during the land acquisition stage and assist in the information to discharge of planning conditions.
- Prepare drawings and documents for Pre-Start Meetings & handover packs.
- To monitor and report technical & development fees
- EC HND/HNC in Design, Construction or Civil Engineering or relevant experience in a similar role with a residential developer
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV