North West London
45000-55000 + 4k Car Allowance – Pension – Healthcare – Life insurance
I currently have a great opportunity for a technical coordinator to join a prestigeous residential developer, the technical coordinator will be working on a large regeneration scheme in the north west london area. The scheme itself is a 9 year scheme with over 1000 units built over 10 RC frame residential blocks. The technical coordinator will be assisting the technical manager and senior technical manager whilst also looking after thier own packages within the scheme. The technical coordinator ideally will have worked on mixed use RC frame schemes, with a confident and pro active approach to coordination and strive to progrees through the compnay.The developer have a strong land bank and the technical coordinator will have the best opportunity to develop their knowledge and work on some of the best and most significant projects in and around London.
- Experience and understanding of maintaining technical schedules
- Understanding of technical processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of regeneration in mixed tenure developments
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise our work
- Experience of Project Management in either a development company or professional practice.
- Up to date knowledge of best practice and the latest products and specification items available in the marketplace.
- An ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management with respect to Client, Professional Practices and site operators, both internal and external to the Company.
- An understanding of the construction process involving JCT Forms of Contract.
- Experience using a document management system such as Viewpoint/4P/Docelite
- Experience in a Technical Coordinator role or similar
- Professional qualification from recognised institution or experience in an appropriate role
- Evidence of an understanding of financial, legal, and planning processes.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]