Role: Sustainability Consultant
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (Fixed Term)
We are currently working with an established engineering consultancy who are Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration, Sprinkler Systems specialist designers, along with all specialist service elements that are required.
We are currently looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join their growing team based in Milton Keynes on 12-month fixed term contract basis. This position has arisen due to a member of staff going on maternity leave.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to…
- Have 3-4 years of experience and will be able to demonstrate thorough understanding of net zero carbon frameworks and energy audits.
- Have some traction with ESG reporting and strategic advisory too.
- Education in Engineering or the Built Environment and having at least 3-4 years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of carbon neutrality and net zero carbon declaration processes
- Have experience working with WRI GHG Protocol, PAS 2060, PAS 2080 standards
- Have experience working with design-teams and other stakeholders in discussing, encouraging and promoting sustainable and low-carbon design in industrial, residential and other sectors.
- Have experience carrying out materiality workshops
- Have experience in corporate carbon accounting and in-depth knowledge of the GHG Protocol and ISO 14064, Scope 3 carbon reporting, SECR, SDGs and Social Value
- Have experience in audit/verifications of corporate carbon footprints
- Have experience dealing with sustainability reports for planning and a good knowledge of London and UK-wide planning policy relevant to sustainability
- Have experience in carrying out Energy and Thermal modelling (including Building Regulations Part L compliance, HVAC modelling, CIBSE TM 54, heating/cooling loads, overheating modelling) would be desirable, in order to support the rest of the team.
For information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]