Excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join Barrett Mahony Consulting Engineers, an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in London. Projects include commercial, retail, mixed use and residential developments. We are currently seeking a junior Structural Engineer experience to work on a range of structural engineering projects with responsibility for the production of Revit based structural models. This position would suit an enthusiastic, well qualified and ambitious professional that is seeking a challenging career opportunity.
• Consultancy have a significant track record working on award winning projects
• The workload is varied and interesting and includes a number of high profile projects.
• Fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
• Central London office location, near London Bridge and Bermondsey transport links
• The successful Engineer should have 0-2 years’ experience working on structural building projects.
• Knowledge of Structural analyses
• Experience in preparing general arrangement civil and structural drawings.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients and other members of the team and ability to build strong work relations with colleagues and clients.
Salary & Benefits package:
• Salary depending on experience
Interview Tips (some key points to help get the mind thinking)
– Project leadership for multi-disciplinary engineering design focused projects, co-ordinating the input of disciplines including structural engineering, civil engineering
– Team leadership for the structures discipline including managing and reviewing design work.
– Mentoring and leading staff by acting as a mentor for team members as they prepare for professional review and examination with the IstructE and/or ICE, supporting the running of CPD and appropriate training
– Design focused where you can go to their key blue chip clients and show your creative flair in a clear and structured manner.
Please can you bring a portfolio/some drawing to showcase your previous work.