I have an immediate vacancy for a Structural Engineer to join the team in their Glasgow office on a full-time permanent basis. This consultancy is highly dynamic with an impressive portfolio of projects.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who will embrace working within a 100+ strong office and will enjoy being part of a small but highly skilled and professional team. You will be working on projects ranging from £2m to £250m in size and offering great variety in the scope of work but focusing on defence frameworks.
You will be working as part of a Design team and responsible for the provision of structural drawings, specifications, design, reports and attending external / internal meetings. Working with external partners on state-of-the-art design projects including new build and refurb in Scotland. There is an emphasis on building defence projects, with work spanning across all major buildings types.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from a top UK university.
- Minimum 2 years UK experience.
- Solid knowledge of engineering principles relating to the building of structures.
- Attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.