BLUE CARDED STEEL FIXER REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY TO WORK ON THE HS2 IN BIRMINGHAM WITH A LEADING SUB CONTRACTOR
5x Steel Fixer required on a long term construction project in Birmingham . For the right candidate this role will have ongoing work and must have previous experience of working on construction sites and have previous references on steel fixer work carried out.
Steel Fixer Duties:
- Assemble and erect the steel components required to strengthen reinforced concrete structures
- Positioning, assembling and fixing of different shapes and sizes of steel rebar the correct specification and tolerances
- Interpret contract information, drawings and specifications in order to assemble and install the components correctly
- Ensure health and safety is upheld around the site
For this role as a Steel Fixer you will need the following:
• Must hold a valid CSCS Blue Steel Fixer Card
• Must be able to provide references from previous employers of where you have assisted teams on site
• Valid ID/Passport
• Full PPE
The Steel Fixer Hours include working 7:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday but must be flexible. The rate of pay is negotiable for this role.
Please contact Gareth Evans at Skilled Careers on 07485393466 or call the Birmingham office on 01218207870