A fantastic opportunity has come available for a Site Supervisor to work with our Client in Hull (Nationwide), on a temporary to permanent basis. Salary starting from £18 per hour up to £22 per hour (depending on experience) Van+ Fuel card
As a Site Supervisor you will manage sub contractors, ground workers as well as reporting to project managers/site agents.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise all ground workers/sub contractors
- report to project manager/site agent
- make sure all work is efficiently complete to a high standard
- Check for defects and arrange rectification
- Understand and apply method statements, risk assessment and Health & Safety procedures
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for the Site Supervisor role:
- Experience of managing sub-contract trades
- Hold a CSCS Card
- Hold a SSSTS/SMSTS Card
- Have good administrative and people management skills
- A good Civil Engineering background
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this exciting Site Supervisor role!
Alternatively please call Shane on 07485393468.