Site Manager – RC Frame & Traditional Build
Our client is a privately owned development business who are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join the team on a development of over 110 flats in Chigwell, Essex.
The development is a mixture of RC Frame and Traditional Build and is due to start imminently.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for managing the construction of a development, including all associated pre and post housebuilding works, ensuring that targets are met regarding health and safety, delivery to build programme quality, customers care, and cost.
- Ensuring compliance on site.
- Co-ordinating labour and resources on site
- Manage material levels on site to ensure the minimum amount of stock.
- Ensuring that all plots are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Undertaking company directed quality control procedures and inspections.
- Monitoring and controlling the cost of production, and approving payment to contractors and trades where appropriate.
- Initiating and attending plot inspections with the Local Building Inspector or NHBC, taking corrective action to ensure a minimum of RI's/BRI's.
- Carrying out toolbox talks or similar on-site briefings.
- Liaising proactively with other internal departments, externals suppliers and partners to ensure the build programme is achieved
- Working with sales through regular sales/build meetings to ensure a smooth and controlled delivery of homes for customers.
- To deliver a high standard of site presentation at all times.
To be successful in the role, our client is looking for
- Extensive experience of working to an established build programme and managing key priorities.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver weekly targets through good organisation.
- Excellent communicator, with an emphasis on explaining detail and gaining full compliance.
- Demonstrated good leadership and assertive skills to ensure optimum delivery to the highest quality standards on site.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs, demonstrating a strong problem-solving ability.
On Offer is a basic salary of £60,000 – £65,000 per annum plus car allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, bonus and other company benefits.