Our client is a leading privately owned Residential Developer who are seeking an experienced Site Manager to deliver 22 units in Lingfield Surrey.
Foundations are complete and over site are starting in the next 4 weeks.
The 22 units will be high spec and will have a sales value of between £800k & £1.5million depending on specification and plot size.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Preparation and delivery of strategic briefs
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Development and maintenance of risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
On offer is a basic salary of between £55,000 – £60,000 per annum plus company truck ( VW Amarok or Mercedes X Class), 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and various other benefits.