My client a Tier 1 are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project based in North West London
This is a temp-perm role, the project consists of RC frame.
My client is looking for a Site Manager with a proven track record of managing internal trades, on RC frame units.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Preparation and delivery of strategic briefs
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Development and maintenance of risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6
* Internal experience on RC frame