SITE MANAGER WITH EDUCATION CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A LEAD CONTRACTOR IN BOSTON, LINCOLNSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a lead contractor and showcase their knowledge and skills on a busy new build Education project in Boston, Lincolnshire.
Working with an established contractor, you will be required as a Site Manager to have experience completing snagging lists on a Public/Educational building. You will use your knowledge as a Site Manager to assist the site team and make sure it is completed on time.
Start date: 26th July 2021
End date: 4 weeks+
Location: South Birmingham
Rate: £240.00 – £280.00 per day
- Delivery of projects on time, in budget and to the agreed specifications
- Support the site team
- Overseeing internal packages, from 2nd fix to handover.
- Ensure that all-relevant Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with various staff such as Sub-contractors, Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Providing clear direction to the on-site sub-contractors
- Following quality control
- Experience as a Site Manager on an Education/Public/commercial building
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- CSCS card
- First Aid
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.