My client a Tier 1 are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project based in West London. This is a temp-role, the project consists of RC frame units. My client is looking for a Site Manager with a proven track record of managing internal tradeds on RC frame residential units.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Preparation and delivery of strategic briefs
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Development and maintenance of risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6
*Internal experience on RC frame residential units.