I am recruiting for a freelance Site Manager to support and oversee the construction of a large-scale project based in Hertfordshire.
This is a long-term freelance role paying a competitive day rate.
You will be managing the frame and groundworks packages, on a large-scale industrial project.
Knowledge of this type of construction is essential for this role.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Preparation and delivery of strategic briefs
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Development and maintenance of risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6/7
* Temporary Works Certificate
* Frame and Groundworks experience, working on large-scale industrial projects.