Site Façade Manager
Site Manager – Permanent – Salary upto £65000 Annum & Package
Skilled careers are currently recruiting a Site Manager with Facade experience, for a large construction company that who have the aim of ensuring their projects are delivered to high quality and are sustainable for the long term effects on the environment and communities.
In this role they are looking for a experienced Site Manager who also has experience of working on the facade elements of the project and curtain walling due to the nature of their projects.
Key tasks include:
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
As construction managers work on site wherever that site is, be prepared to relocate or face a longer commute as and when required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience in building projects, specifically with curtain walling is essential
- A self-motivated attitude and enthusiastic approach; the ability to work on your own initiative.
- A team focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels.
- Confidence and excellent all-round communication skills to complement an organised approach
- A professional manner and the commitment to maintain the company's high standards of service and the delivery of a quality product.
- CSCS Gold or Black Card
- 3 Day First Aid
- Good computer skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Full, clean UK driving license.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more please send your cv to [email protected] an contact Beth Goddard on 01217587449
Please note due to high numbers of applications it may not always be possible to get back to everyone.