URGENT Site Engineer Required in Oxfordshire
Skilled Careers are currently recruiting on behalf of a Tier 1 contractor for a Site Engineer on an 8 month project, on a project with a value of £10mil plus. This role is due to start as soon as possible for the right candidate. Ideally you will have previous experience of working on leisure projects, and working on a steel framed buildings, setting out for sub-contractors, checking QA and providing technical assistance when required.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Quality assurance / quality control
- General site setting out
- Coordinate daily site activities
- Supervision of sub-contractors and direct labour on site
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Setting Out Engineer, Site Engineer or equivalent.
- Previous experience with RC, Concrete, Groundworks, deep drainage, temporary works
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references
Payment will be made via Umbrella company or PAYE via the agency as this vacancy is deemed inside IR35.
Please contact Beth on 01217587449 and send your cv to [email protected]