Electrical Shift Leader – City of London
12 Hour Days & Nights – Continental
Up to £48,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be leading a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The hours of work are 12 hour Night and Days on a Continental Pattern.
- Up to £48,000
- 22 days holiday
- Company pension
- Overtime Available
- Ensure compliance of all tasks allocated during shift and that any deviations are immediately advised to the engineering manager for support.
- Assist and supervise shift engineer during shift when required or as directed from line manager.
- Ensure agreed permit system is managed effectively as appointed AP on shift.
- Monitoring of sub-contractor services during shift engineering understanding of tasks in hand and that these are completed as required.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To supervise all staff both directly employed and subcontract while on shift to ensure all works are being carried out to the correct standard of customer care and quality.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete all tasks in line with Concept SLA. Report any anomalies to engineering manager.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks in line with Concept SLA. Report any anomalies to engineering manager.
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and requirements are followed and are always met.
- Advise on orders and quotes for services delivered by contractors within shift.
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, Procedures, Processes, and work instructions.
- Work with other Client teams to ensure all incidents are managed and reported on as required.
- Electrically qualified to recognised level.
- HV AP – Desirable
- 18th Edition
- Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact [email protected]