Setting Out Engineer
Setting Out Engineer or Site Engineer required for a busy civil engineering site in Wakefield/Leeds area.
Our client is a busy subcontractor on a major project and is looking for a good Engineer to add to their team on site, working on setting out concrete bases, some access roads and other civils work.
The role will involve:
- Working for the main civils subcontractor on a large construction site
- All setting out on site
- Some site surveys and as-builts
- Attending meetings on behalf of the main contractor
- Working with the management team
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good heavy civils background
- CSCS card
- Strong setting out experience
- 5+ years experience in civil engineering
- A degree in construction or civil engineering
The role is an immediate start for around 12 months work to start with, and immediate start is available. Please apply online today or phone Damian on 07485 393 461 if interested.