Senior Technical Coordinator
Senior Technical Coordinator – Residential Developer – London
£40k – £50K + £4.5k Travel Allowance + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Pension + Bonus
My client well-established Residential Developer on a project based In Central London, is currently looking for a Senior Technical Coordinator to work on a £340 million mixed use development in London.
This residential developer has been established for over 60 years and have strong portfolio of large-scale residential developments all over the UK. They have a yearly turnover of £1 billion with a reputation to deliver exciting and challenging projects. This is a great opportunity to develop and progress into Technical Manager for projects in future.
You will be responsible for coordinating the fit-out and procurement of 415 apartments that will retail for up to £4 million. Those 415 units are spread across 3 blocks: one 8 storey, one 9 story and last one 32 stories.
Overview of role
• To provide input into planning design, and lead the optimisation process through to approval.
• Manage the design team to ensure successfully delivery of the production information in both quality and programme.
• To work closely with the Land and Planning, and, Sales and Marketing teams and prepare technical specification in line with requirements.
• Ensure all statutory equerries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
• Oversea NHBC/LABC/Building Regulation applications to approval.
• Ensure production information is aligned with approved planning drawings.
• Assist in the preparation of H&S Plans Part 1 and 2.
• To manage the consultant team to deliver to programme and report any variances thereto.
• To brief Technical Manager of all current projects.
• Oversee preparation of Brochure Plans, Conveyance Plans and Appearance Areas plans.
• Carry out regular site inspections and report on detail and Health and Safety matters.
• Attend meetings at various stages of project (Land/Technical handover, Design Team Meetings, PCP, Technical/Sales, Budget meetings etc.
• General liaison and coordination with other parties, both internal and external.
• Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/Construction problems.
• Attend sub-contractor interviews.
Experience and skills required:
- A track record of successful involvement in delivering medium to high rise, high quality residential developments.
- A working knowledge of building regulations, NHBC/LABC.
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 07485308791 or email your details to [email protected]