Senior Site Manager
SENIOR SITE MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A TEMPORARY ROLE WORKING ON A COMMERCIAL FIT OUT PROJECT IN WORCESTERSHIRE
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to move to the next level in their career and express their skills and knowledge on a commerical fitout project in the Worcestershire.
Working with an established Contractor, you will be required as a Senior Site Manager to have experience running a commercial project from strip-out to full refurbishment. You will use your knowledge as a Senior Site Manager to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and in line with Health and safety regulations.
Start date: 9th August 2021
Duration: 22 weeks
Rate: £260 per day – £280 per day
- Team management
- Management of sub-contractors
- Workload delegation and monitoring
- Programming and progress meetings
- Problem solving
- Site Inductions
- Deal with purchase order forms
- Quality control
- Ordering materials
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Solving technical issues on site
- Enforcing health and safety policies
- Project reporting and administration
- Experience as a Senior Site Manager on a commercial fitout project
- CSCS (Black card)
- First Aid
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV.