Senior Public Health Engineer
Fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Public Health Engineer to join an international multi-disciplined consultancy based in St Pauls, London.
Our client is a highly recognised international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy. They provide integrated engineering services delivered seamlessly in the areas of Civil, Structural, Building Services, Façade and other related engineering disciplines.
Due to continued increase in their workload, we are currently looking for a Senior Public Health Engineer to join their growing team in their Central London office., as part of our successful national Building Performance Engineering (BPE) Division.
- Project delivery, including overseeing input from others.
- Supporting the timely invoicing and debt chasing, management of WIP and forward workload/resource planning for own projects.
- Attendance at design team, client and site meetings as required.
- Responsible for the design quality and profitable delivery of own projects.
- Demonstrate commercial thinking and client management expertise.
- Timely reporting of project/office financial information to contribute to meeting budget at team level.
- Project set-up and briefing.
- Co-ordinating and working with others in the BPE division to maintain design quality and consistency across teams.
- Working with other divisions within the company to integrate design and input to deliver a multi-discipline offering.
- Familiar with the strategic plan.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Relevant qualification(s) at HNC, HND, Bachelors or Masters.
- Proven Senior Public Health Engineer, with a strong track record in the UK on a range of mainstream building services projects.
- An articulate communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and dynamic, you enjoy change and variety.
- Positive outlook and self-motivated.
- Someone who believes in our values and wishes to be part of Hydrock and contribute to our success.
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer, an Incorporated Engineer, or working towards full membership with a relevant institution.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]