Senior Project Planner
Senior Project Planner
80k-90k + Bonus – 8k Car Allowance – Travel Expenses – 6% Pension – Aviva Healthcare and 2x Life Assurance
I am currently working with a Main Contractor who are looking for a Senior Project Planner to work on a Mixed-use scheme in east London with the value of around £61 Million, the project is currently live and on site and they are looking for someone with good management skills as the Senior Project Planner will be require managing Planners below them on this scheme. The Senior Project Planner should have experience with working on Mixed use RC Frame developments of around the same value as this project.
The Main contractor work across a range of sectors and deliver interesting and challenging projects, that exceed expectations. The culture is about never settling for second best, surprising the customers with an understanding of their marketplace and always overcoming barriers to deliver quality and innovative outcomes. As they attract the right talent. The team is friendly, sociable, and flexible, best of all, the employees all feel valued.
• To manage the planning, programming and progress control as an integral member of the management team, responsible for all aspects of tender and project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works.
• To liaise with clients, designers, subcontractors, suppliers and local authorities and undertakings on all matters relating to planning and programming.
• Ensuring the production of fully integrated programmes in the format required by the customer and project team that includes design, procurement, consents, construction and commissioning.
• Appraisal and co-ordination of subcontractor’s programmes and feedback to them on changing main programme information.
• To prepare and present reports on programme and progress on all aspects of the project, and to attend and contribute to site meetings and other associated meetings.
• Update progress and production of variance reports as required including critical path and activity count analysis with mitigation proposals.
• Assist in the management of change in regards of impact on programmes and progress.
• To prepare comprehensive site layouts sequences and prepare presentations as necessary (PowerPoint, Visio, Sketchup).
• Implementation of Company procedures.
• Working collaboratively and openly with the delivery team in the production and reporting of the programme and maintaining a good working relationship with them.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]