Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager – London
£50,000 – £65,000 + Competitive Package
I am currently looking for Senior Project Manager for a Main Contractor with £50million turnover, who work across variety sectors with exciting and challenging projects based in London.
They are well established with a strong client base; due to a healthy pipeline of work they need to bring in additional support to the Production team. I am looking for someone who is currently working as a Project Manager to join and be the lead for some exciting projects based in London.
They have fantastic family feel culture and environment and opportunity to work in a collaborative team that have always produced quality design and effectively deliver on the projects.
Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Provide the drive and focus throughout project lifecycles, promoting best practice and company policies at each stage.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of transparency throughout the project to support a no surprise approach internally or to external clients.
- Ensure that timeframe targets and budgets are successfully achieved
- Own, maintain and cultivate effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Lead the design stage process, working with Design Managers to develop a coordinated set of Contractors Proposals and planning application documents.
- Ensure permits and licenses are obtained from appropriate authorities.
- Work alongside the commercial team to negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine resource requirements (staffing, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitation.
- Manage a team of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers, and ensure they are supported in their work.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases with the Operations team to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Ensure the highest H&S standards are maintained at all times.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for Client and Leadership teams
- Manage a team of sub-contractors working on projects
- Ensure that the required BIM standards are met at all times
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, or related discipline/ or equivalent work experience.
- Member of APM/RICS/CIOB or equivalent professional organisation, or actively working towards membership.
- Established PM, having worked with or from a consultancy background
- Experience of working throughout all project stages from inception through to the end of defects period.
- Experience of leading teams and mentoring more junior colleagues
- Sector specific client experience – Department for Education / MOD experience
- Experience of modular building desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]