Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer
Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer – City of London – Up to £65k + Fantastic Benefits
Fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer to join an award winning design consultancy in Central London.
My client is a top tier international design consultancy who have an exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable built environment solutions, within M&E, Civil and Structural, and many other specialist disciplines.
As one of the longest established consultancies, their London team are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
Their projects portfolio includes large scale commercial developments, healthcare, residential, critical systems, aviation, retail, hotels, education, infrastructure, sport and leisure.
We are currently looking for a Senior / Principal Electrical Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client-focused electrical building services expert to join their team in our clients London office, to play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative electrical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and Worldwide.
- Predominantly working with some of the largest and most innovative corporate entities across the UK and EMEA regions, you will deliver cutting edge workplaces that allow these companies' employees to do their best work and change the world.
- The successful candidate will take a key role in delivering these projects whilst managing our client’s specialist engineers.
- You will work closely with colleagues of various disciplines, including external local engineering partners, to manage the delivery of technically excellent, profitable projects.
- You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business and will use your wealth of expertise and leadership skills to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering qualification at bachelor’s degree level or higher in a relevant discipline
- Proven technical competence and experience
- Proven ability to plan and programme own work and that of others
- Demonstrable commitment to supporting the professional development of less experienced
- Evidence of progress towards achieving recognition as a Chartered professional
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]