Senior MEP Revit Technician
Senior MEP Revit Technician – London
We are currently working with an award winning multidisciplined design consultancy based in the heart of London.
Due to their continued increase in their workload, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior MEP Revit Technician to join their growing team.
The Senior Technician will take responsibility for the production, interpretation and amendment of technical drawings, using appropriate design software, as well as resolving design issues in collaboration with senior engineers and project teams. The Senior Technician is also responsible for managing the control of incoming and outgoing documents to ensure that changes are identified, that the accuracy of the drawings held on file is maintained, and that documents are issued to clients and contractors in the required format.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Interpret engineering designs and produce & amend technical drawings using software appropriate to the discipline and project/s
• Produce calculations using the appropriate tools and/or systems
• Anticipate and highlight potential design problems
• Quality control of documents, ensuring that changes are identified, accuracy of drawings held on file is maintained, and documents are issued to clients and contractors in the required format
• Check work for accuracy and quality control purposes, including the works of colleagues and other members of the project team
• Assist at project site visits, performing tasks as required (e.g. attending meetings, taking photographs, monitoring work against specification and highlighting problems, proving on-site instruction with regard to drawings)
• Attend and participate in design and/or review meetings
• Co-ordinate site investigations with external advisers, and co-ordinate resulting correspondence between parties
• Liaise and collaborate with other members of the design team over queries or issues relating to drawings, and assist with resolution
• Provide technical assistance to colleagues on software issues, working across other offices and disciplines
• Develop, maintain and continuously improve technical standards
• Support and assist less experienced colleagues where required
• Follow project management, QA, environmental and health and safety procedures
• Demonstrate proactive approach to continuous professional development
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]