Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer – London
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil or Senior Civil Engineer who feels they hit a glass ceiling in their current company or are in need of a new challenge. This opportunity will give you the chance to work for integrated international multidisciplinary consultancy based in the heart of London.
The firm were founded on a reputation for providing award winning design creativity and excellence, and as Senior Civil Engineer you will be working on large scale new development and regeneration projects going up to 4000 units.
The practice are looking for an engineer to further build their team around who will be the main point of contact. The role will see you using your leadership and management skills to provide structure to the civils team, oversee projects whilst liaising with clients and ensure the quality of civil engineering designs.
For this role you will need to demonstrate:
- 4-5yrs post-graduation experience within a design consultancy or developer.
- Experience producing drainage designs, SuDS, flood risk assessments for development infrastructure and highways projects
- Have obtained Chartership or working towards.
- Excellent knowledge of UK regulations and standards for drainage and highways e.g. S106, S278, S38, S104
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Proficient use of Civils 3D, Windes, MicroDrainage, or PDS
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence as well as a very competitive basic salary, along with a raft of benefits which include health care and an excellent pension.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Kenny at [email protected] or call on 0207 065 7274