Section Managers required in Birmingham B42 – Start date 4/10/2021
Skilled Careers are currently recruiting for Section Managers in the Birmingham area to start on the 4/10/2021. Ideally as a Section Manager you will have previous experience of managing teams and working with a wider team to ensure everything is kept on top of and running smoothly in line with health and safety and project specifications. This role is due to go on until March/April 2022.
Duties (but not limited to)
- Manage Operatives, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers to ensure quality control is always maintained along with Health and safety.
- Attend pre- and post-inspection works and advise on appropriate action and job requirements resulting in the successful delivery and handover of schemes.
- Carry out Weekly Site Progress reports.
- Ensure that once works are completed, the full and completed job packs are sent to the Project Manager at the office along with completion details to guarantee a swift invoicing procedure to eliminate Work in Progress.
Personal Attributes and qualifications:
- Strong Communication skills
- IT Skills
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
- Asbestos awareness
- 2 Reference
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please send me yor p to date cv ([email protected]) and call me on 01217587449
We may not be able to contact all candidates for this role but cv's will be updated on the system.