Revit MEP Coordinator
Revit MEP Coordinator – Oxford – Up to £45k per annum + benefits
- Great opportunity has become available for a Revit MEP Coordinator to join an established building services consultants based in Oxford.
- Our client is an award winning design consultancy, who specialise in building services and work on a diverse range of projects.
- Due to continued increase in their workload, we are currently looking for an experienced Revit MEP Coordinator to join their growing team in Oxford.
- The successful candidate will become a permanent member of their creative, friendly team and will work on some fantastic projects.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work on a number of projects, contributing to the production of all MEP Building Information Modelling deliverables.
To support the BIM Manager, Model Manager and Project lead in the modelling of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health services within a Revit environment. Assisting engineers with the coordination of MEP elements and aiding the production of 2D project deliverables within Revit. Right through from preliminary stage to contract issue.
• Candidate must be able to produce clear, complete and consistent drawings from Revit.
• Be able to model and coordinate MEP services within Revit.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the BIM processes and procedures
• Minor Family modification.
• Hold model reviews
Working directly with the engineers and the BIM/Model manager, the candidate must be able to manage and prioritize their own workload.
- Ideally the candidate will have practical working experience as a Revit Technician/Coordinator in a Building Services environment and be fully immersed in the world of BIM.
- With a keen eye for attention to detail, be well organized, methodical, pro-active & self-motivated.
- Preferably have experience of scheduling from Revit as well as experience inputting design data into Revit.
- Knowledge of BIM protocols and BEPs would also be a plus.
- Past experience in delivery of building projects.
- Proven experience working in a BIM environment.
- Experience of working with BIM software, including the following software packages:
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Other relevant 3D/BIM package experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills for team working and for communications with design team.
- Ability to present and explain thinking and design decisions in internal meetings.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- High motivation and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Ability to think laterally and creatively to help inform future strategies in the BIM environment.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Charlie Nicol – [email protected]