Full time – 8am-5pm
£20,000 – £24,000
Here at Skilled Careers, we are working with a market leading Property Maintenance Contractor to find a Repairs Planner to join their team working on repairs and maintenance within social housing.
They are currently recruiting for a Repairs planner on a full-time basis for their small, friendly team. A Repairs Planner role is an essential part of my clients team and they have highlighted their value in the process is essential.
- Job scheduling, distributing and controlling information throughout the office and sites
- General administration duties
- Managing an inbox and controlling information throughout the office and job sites
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive and emergency repairs
- Booking appointments and allocation works to the available operative
- Ensuring all relevant data is uploaded on a timely basis
- General office admin
- To take part in meetings, supervision training as requested by the manager
- Strong organisation skills – A lot of your time will be spent speaking with trade operatives, residents, managements and our client!
- Be able to work deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong communication skills – Effectively communicating at levels commensurate with role, both verbally and in writing
Start date: ASAP