Skilled Careers is one of the UK’s leading professional search and recruitment consultancies for construction, engineering, and property on both permanent and contract assignments.
We are the effective and trusted link between highly skilled and experienced candidates and the country’s most reputable employers in these industries.
Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our divisions for a recruitment resourcer to join our team.
We are looking for an individual looking to kick-start their career in recruitment or further build upon their existing skills. The role will involve you working alongside experienced Recruitment Consultants identifying suitable candidates to place into temporary, contract or permanent roles.
Duties and Responsibilities of a recruitment resourcer
- Proactively search, attract, and shortlist candidates using all necessary tools available including online job boards.
- Write, place and update job adverts and monitor & process applications and responses efficiently
- Initiate and manage candidate relationships, predominantly over the telephone, understanding their requirements and needs
- Determine suitability and qualify candidates by adopting an efficient and effective screening process
- Work towards set targets, deadlines, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Maintenance of various databases including adding new candidates and CV entry
- Other general and administration duties as required
- Manage incoming calls
- Make outbound calls to existing database
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable talking to new and existing candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, Internet and Email
Why work for us as a recruitment resourcer
- Career progression – all our Managers and Directors have been promoted through the business
- Flexible working hours
- Annual overseas trips for High Achievers
- High Achievers Quarterly Lunch Club
- Health and wellbeing committee
- Monthly social events
- Charity Fund Raising events
- Ongoing development
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Your birthday off
- Extra holiday at Christmas
- Buy and sell holiday
- Company Mobile
- New refurbished office
For more information on the Recruitment Resourcer role, please get in touch with Sydney at Skilled Careers or please apply below!